Shipping & Delivery
*Due to COVID-19 outbreak, international logistics, and transportation in some countries/regions have been suspended. Please contact our customer service team for more information and updates.
● Packages returned to the Znoble warehouse due to incorrect shipping information will be given a PRODUCT REFUND.
We are not responsible for any items/packages lost during transit or if it has been tracked as delivered.
● Orders will ship out once ALL items can be fulfilled within the purchase. Packages will ship out according to the LATEST pre-order date unless stated otherwise.
● Orders will ship out within 1 to 2 business days from the IN-STOCK DATE at the time of purchase. Please note our warehouse is closed on weekends.
● Orders placed during weekends and holidays will be processed the next available business day. Additionally, orders placed after 10:00 AM PST will be processed out the following business day.
● In the event your purchase is split into multiple packages for shipment, if an upgraded shipping method had been chosen for the order, the initial shipment will be sent via the upgraded method. Any shipments thereafter will be shipped via standard domestic or international shipping offered at that time.
● Timely delivery is subject to the Terms of Service published by the carrier. Please note circumstances out of our control such as natural disasters, holiday delays, etc. may cause shipping delays and postponements.
● The recipient of the order will be responsible for any import duties or taxes charged by the recipient’s country and any carrier-related fees. These fees can vary widely from country to country. Please contact your local customs office for further information.
● All orders are subject to approval based on the order information provided.
● All orders may be placed on hold for further security verifications if the information is found to be fraudulent and/or the order total exceeds $100 USD.
● On the occasion an item is out of stock or unavailable, your order may not be shipped until a Customer Care Representative has contacted you for further instructions.
● If your order contains one or more pre-order/back-ordered item(s), the entire order will be held until all items are in stock and can be shipped together. To ensure your available "in stock" item(s) are not held while your pre-order/back-ordered item(s) are pending, we suggest that you order the pre-order/back-ordered item(s) separately. Additional Shipping Information.
Additional Shipping Information
● Free domestic shipping for standard orders (under 16 ounces) in the U.S. (via Yanwen Logistics).
● Timely delivery is subject to the Terms of Service published by the carrier. Note that circumstances out of our control (natural disasters, holiday delays, etc.) may produce shipping postponements.
● The recipient of the order will be responsible for any import duties or taxes charged by the recipient's country and any carrier-related fees. These fees can vary widely from country to country.
● Yanwen Line Tracking: Usually takes 15 to 30 business days (Tracking this method)
● Yanwen UK RM Express: Usually takes 15 to 30 business days (Tracking this method)
● DHL Global reach, good service, fast speed, and strong security. (Tracking this method)
● Hong Kong UPS Express: Access to the three countries of the U.S., Britain, and Germany. Usually takes 7 to 15 business days
● FedEx-IP Usually takes 7 to 15 business days